Delegations / Petitions
- 8:40 – A presentation from City staff about the new City of Quinte West website.
- 29:49 – A delegation from Friends of Wellers Bay to Mayor and Council providing an update on the board’s strategic plan.
Committee Reports, Staff Reports and Approval of Accounts
- 53:09 – Council approved the minutes of the Planning Advisory Committee meeting held on July 15, 2021.
- 54:22 – Council approved the minutes of the Accessibility Advisory Committee meeting held on July 14, 2021.
- 55:59 – Council approved bylaws regarding land agreements, the rezoning of lands and the adoption of an:
- accessible customer service policy for the City of Quinte West
- accessible employment policy for the City of Quinte West
- accessibility plan for the City of Quinte West
- 57:11 – Council agreed to send a letter to the provincial government in support of a vaccine passport program.
- 1:02:17 – Council requested a report be brought to the next meeting regarding options to expand the cooling centre service.
- 55:36 – Council proclaimed the following:
- Oct. 2, 2021, as Wrongful Conviction Day in Quinte West.
View the full meeting here: quintewest.site/LiveCouncil.