Join us Saturday, May 6, for the Quinte West Wellness Expo featuring over 30 wellness exhibitors and all-day demos.
When: Saturday, May 6 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Quinte West City Hall (7 Creswell Dr.)
This free event is open to everyone. Registration is not required.
The following exhibitors will be on-site to provide information and resources to support your wellness:
- Belleville and Quinte West Community Health Centre
- Canadian Mental Health Association Hastings Prince Edward Addictions and Mental Health Services
- Central Volunteer Bureau of Belleville Inc.
- CMHA HPE Addictions and Mental Health Services
- Community Partners for Success
- Enrichment Centre for Mental Health
- Hastings Prince Edward Public Health
- Healing Reiki by Shelley
- Inner Temple Yoga
- Magnolia Wellness
- Preferred Personal Care
- Quinte Ballet School of Canada
- Quinte West Gardens – Growing Community
- Quinte West Public Library
- Quinte West Youth Centre
- Restored Vitality
- Seasons Dufferin Centre
- Sexual Assault Centre for Quinte and District
- Three Oaks Foundation
- Volunteer + Info HPE
- YMCA Central East Ontario
The event will also feature a BBQ fundraiser for Quinte Transit.