This 42-acre park, located in Trenton, features marked nature trails, beautiful scenery, tennis courts, and a children’s play area. Hanna Park is home to the Kinsmen Community Dog Park, a fully enclosed, off-leash dog park.
Park location, hours and directions
Hanna Park is open daily from dusk to dawn. It is located at 169 Creswell Dr., Trenton. Free vehicle parking is available throughout the park.
Amenities, attractions and rentals
Hanna Park is located in the southwest end of Trenton, just walking distance from what is known as Hollywood North, the former Hollywood motion picture-making studio on Film Street. The park is home to the Kinsmen Community Dog Park, a fully enclosed, off-leash dog park. The park also includes tennis courts, a playground and portable washrooms, open daily from May 1 to Thanksgiving day.
BBQs are not permitted in City’s parks.
General amenities and attractions include:
- Tennis courts
- Dog Park
- Trails and greenspace
The central 42-acre park offers well-marked nature trails into the deep woods. This trail is excellent for walking and hiking. For more information on this trail and other trails within Quinte West, visit our trails page.
The dog park is located in Hanna Park, just off Dufferin Avenue. This off-leash park allows for plenty of space for your dog to run.
Dog Park Rules and regulations:
- All dogs must be licenced;
- Puppies under five months of age are not currently allowed in the park.
- No female dogs in heat
- Dogs must be under the control of the handler, who must have a leash.
- Dog owners/handlers must be present with their dogs inside the park.
- Dogs must wear flat collars.
- Children under six years of age are not allowed in the park. Adults must accompany children aged 6 to 15 years of age.
- Maximum of two dogs per handler.
- No food or drink in glass containers.
- Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the park.
Owners must comply with all other park rules and regulations. Users of the dog park do so at their own risk. Dog owners are subject to the Dog Owner’s Liability Act.
To help ensure the safety and pleasure of all park users, the City of Quinte West request that you abide by the following rules and regulations:
- All posted signs must be obeyed.
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited except for designated areas.
- Possession or use of alcohol is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the City.
- Vandalism to City property will not be tolerated.
- Metal detecting not permitted.
- Animals or pets must be controlled.
- A poop-and-scoop policy is enforced.
- Hitting golf balls is prohibited.
- No littering or dumping of garbage
- As per Provincial Legislation, smoking is prohibited within 20 metres surrounding playground equipment and playing fields owned and operated by the City of Quinte West.