Letters of compliance provide the following information:
- Current zoning
- Compliance with zoning provisions and setbacks if a current survey is provided
- Status of building and plumbing permits on file
- Status of bylaw enforcement orders
- Any heritage significance
- Compliance with registered agreements
- Motor vehicle and propane exchange zoning compliance
Work order, zoning and agreement information letters are often requested during the course of a real estate transaction. Motor vehicle and propane exchange zoning information letters are usually requested to support the regulatory licensing applications.
|Zoning information letters
|Work order searches
Without a current and up-to-date survey, an opinion as to compliance with the current zoning bylaw cannot be provided.