Thanks for a great 2023 festival! Check this page in spring 2024 for information about next year’s event.
Buy your tickets early and save! All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable. No re-entry
August 4 to October 13: Pre-festival ticket prices, including taxes:
- General Admission (19+) – $25
- Military ticket (19+, Military I.D. required) – $21
- Teen ticket (13-18 years) – $12
- Kids 12 and under are free with the purchase of any adult ticket.
How to access your Hops e-tickets
Already purchased your Hops tickets online? Great!
- Download the free Intellitix App from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Create an account:
- If youv’e already bought tickets, make sure to create your account with the same email you used when purchasing your tickets.
- If someone has transferred tickets to you, make sure to create your account with the same email where you received the transferred tickets.
- If you haven’t bought tickets yet, find ‘Hops on the Water’ under Discover and purchase your tickets right in the app.
Save an extra 15% off when buying Hops tickets online with the promo code ‘hopspromo ’ until Oct. 13.
Ticket prices include admission, taxes, and fees. Beverage tokens will be sold separately onsite at the festival. A commemorative Hops on the Water beverage cup will be provided to the first 1,000 attendees onsite.
October 14: Pre-festival ticket prices, including taxes:
Same-day tickets will be available at the festival gate while supplies last.
- General Admission (19+) – $30
- Military ticket (19+, Military I.D. required) – $25
- Teen ticket (13-18 years) – $15
- Kids 12 and under are free with the purchase of any adult ticket.
About Hops on the Water Craft Beer Festival
Hops on the Water is an all-ages, one-day, family-friendly festival featuring specialties from local craft breweries, beverage makers and food vendors from the Bay of Quinte region and surrounding area. This year’s festival line-up includes live music and entertainment featuring ‘Moon Sugar’, roaming buskers, interactive games and activities and picture-perfect moments to kick-off the fall season. The event will take place rain or shine.
Quinte West’s Hops on the Water Craft Beer Festival was crowned one of the Top 100 festivals in Ontario by Festivals and Events Ontario (FEO) for the first time in 2022.
The Top 100 festivals award recognizes Hops on the Water for its excellence in creativity, community engagement and overall event experience. With this award, Hops on the Water is proud to be acknowledged among some of the province’s most widely recognized events.
Live music and entertainment
- Live Moon Sugar and Celtic Kitchen Party concerts
- Roaming buskers
- Interactive games and activities
- Instagrammable moments and photo opportunities
For sponsorship, business partnership opportunities or general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Festival tickets – debit or credit only.
- Beverage tokens – debit or credit only.
- Food vendors – cash, debit, credit or tokens; check with the individual vendors onsite.
- Artisan vendors – cash, debit, credit or tokens; check with the individual vendors onsite.
Hops on the Water will take place at the Front Street Farmers’ Market pavilion at 67 Front St., Trenton.
Free parking is available throughout downtown Trenton.
Parking is also available on a first–come, first-served basis at City Hall and the Duncan Mcdonald Memorial Arena.
The Farmers’ Market and the North Chamber parking lots will not be open for public parking.
Click here to see the available parking throughout downtown.
No, a parking shuttle will not be available this year.
Festival tickets are sold online and at the gate while supplies last. All tickets are non-refundable.
Yes, Hops on the Water is an all-ages event. To buy alcoholic beverage tokens and drink alcohol, attendees must be of legal drinking age (19+) and must wear a wristband provided onsite.
A festival ticket is required to enter Hops on the Water. All attendees (even kids) must have a ticket. Kids under 12 are free.
Please bring your pre-purchased printed or digital ticket with you to the event. Tickets will be available for purchase at the gate while supplies last.
Valid ID is required for attendees that are 19 years or older. Wristbands will be issued to attendees that are 19 years or older.
A brief security and bag check will be conducted at the entrance.
Re-entry will not be permitted if you exit the event. Once you’re in, you’re in!
In the case of an emergency or special circumstance, staff will accommodate re-entry on a case-by-case basis.
- Reusable water bottle (must be empty upon arrival)
- Debit card, credit card
- Small bags, purses, and fanny packs are subject to inspection upon admission.
- Strollers are allowed for those with young children
- All festival attendees must provide government-issued I.D. at the entrance, and when purchasing alcoholic beverage tokens.
- Drink tokens can be purchased onsite for $2.50 each HST included.
- Debit and credit card payments are accepted.
- Alcoholic beverages are distributed by breweries, cideries and specialty beverage makers under the pavilion at the festival.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are also available from a wide selection of beverage and food vendors onsite.
- Drink tokens can be purchased individually, or up to a maximum of 10 at a time for $25.
- Please enjoy responsibly!
All tokens can be purchased onsite for $2.50 each HST included.
There will be multiple token sales booths onsite.
Tokens can be used to purchase alcohol, other beverages, and food onsite.
Tokens saved from past years’ events will not be accepted.
Beverage tokens can be purchased onsite using debit or credit only.
Yes, well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome. Please be sure to clean up after your pet, and bring a water dish that you can fill at the water buggy onsite.
Yes, there will be a free water refill station onsite for hydration and to rinse out beverage containers. Reusable water bottles are allowed into the festival but must be empty upon arrival.
Yes, accessible and portable washrooms will be available on site.
A wide range of food offerings will be offered on site by various food trucks and local vendors. While outside food is not allowed, exceptions can be made for those with dietary restrictions.
Click here to email our Event Team for further assistance.
No. Due to liquor licensing regulations, re-entry is not permitted at the festival.
Hops ticket prices include admission, taxes, and fees. Beverage tokens will be sold separately onsite at the festival.
To ensure that all attendees have a safe and fun time at HOPS,
below is a list of the items that are and are not allowed inside.
Smoking is permitted in designated area(s) only.
ALL BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
Hops on the Water has a ‘no re-entry policy’ with the exception of child(ren) accompanied by guardian(s).
- Empty, clear, reusable plastic
- Fanny packs, purses, small bags.
- Pets (Must be on a leash;
please scoop any poop.)
- Strollers, wagons and folding/
- Weapons of any kind.
- Food and beverage
(Excluding items for health reasons.)
- Outside alcoholic beverages.
- Coolers and glass containers.
- Scooters, skateboards, rollerskates, hoverboards, etc.
- Signs, flags, banners, etc.
- Full face masks.
- Drones and balloons.
- Airhorns, noisemakers, etc.
- Hazardous materials, chemicals, fireworks, etc.
- Illegal drugs, substances, etc.
- Distribution (handout) of unauthorized
materials is not allowed.
Interested in being a food or a merchandise vendor?
Please complete and submit the food/merchandise vendor form below to be considered for a food/merchandise vending opportunity. A submitted form is only an application, not confirmation of participation. A member of our Events Team will contact vendors chosen to participate in the festival. We thank everyone for their interest!
Vendor fee: $113.00 ($100 + $13 HST), 10×20’ space.
Are you a craft brewery or unique beverage producer interested in being a beer vendor at Hops on the Water?
Please complete and submit the form below to be considered for a food vending opportunity. A submitted form is only an application, not confirmation of participation.
A member of our Events Team will contact vendors chosen to participate in the festival. We thank everyone for their interest!
Vendor fee: $226.00 ($200 + $26 HST), 10×20’ space.
Interested in being a beer vendor?