Information on parks and conservation areas in Quinte West.
Located in the center of Trenton, the park is home to the Duncan McDonald Memorial Community Area, amphitheatre, splash pad, skate park, sports fields and diamonds, playground, and trails.
A 42-acre park located in Trenton features marked nature trails, tennis courts, a children’s play area, and home to the Kinsmen Community Dog Park.
Situated on a stretch of parkland along the Trent River in downtown Frankford, the Tourist Park is the centre for regional and special events.
Bain Park is located just west of CFB 8 Wing Trenton, situated on the Bay of Quinte. Many areas of the park are available for rent.
Dedicate a tree or park bench as a milestone celebration, remembrance of a loved one or a reminder of a special event.
To help ensure all park users’ safety and pleasure, the City of Quinte West requests that you abide by the following rules and regulations:
- All posted signs must be obeyed;
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited except for in designated areas;
- Barbequing of any sorts is prohibited;
- Camping is prohibited
- Possession or use of alcohol is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the City;
- Vandalism to City property will not be tolerated (including no metal detecting);
- Animals or pets must be controlled;
- A poop-and-scoop policy is enforced;
- Hitting of golf balls is prohibited;
- No littering or dumping of garbage;
- As per Provincial Legislation, no smoking within 20.0 metres surrounding playground equipment and playing fields within playground parks owned and operated by the City.
Penalties for disobeying these regulations can result in a maximum of $5,000. Please help us keep our parks safe. Report any damage or problems as soon as possible.