Quinte West City Hall
City hall is located at 7 Creswell Dr., Trenton. Service counters are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. City hall is also the location of Quinte West Public Library. The building often stays open later for public meetings and special events.
Parking is free at city hall and Quinte West Public Library. Quinte Access bus stops are located outside city hall. Check the Quinte Access website for transit times and fees.
Revenue counter (cash, cheque and debit accepted):
- Pay or make changes to water and property tax accounts.
- Pay any city invoice, charge or service, except facility, ice and park rentals.
- Buy garbage tags, apply and pay for dog licenses.
- Attend a council or committee meeting
- Civil wedding ceremonies
- Access to municipal library services
Integrated municipal enforcement, planning, public works, building, legislative service counter (cash, cheque and debit accepted):
- Dispute a ticket or infraction
- Apply and pay for building permits
- Submit and pay for zone changes and development applications
- Apply and pay for sign variances and site alterations
- Apply for a marriage licence
- Obtain a burial permit
- Make a freedom of information request.
- File an appeal
- Commission of oath or sworn document
- Application question about any of the above
- Request a meeting or public appearance with elected officials
- Request a certificate for a birthday, anniversary or other milestones
Frankford municipal office
The Frankford municipal office is located at 22 North Trent St. N, Frankford. The service counter is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Parking is free at Frankford municipal office and across the street adjacent to Canada Post. Quinte Access bus stops are located outside the municipal office. Check the Quinte Access website for transit times and fees.