Paving your driveway
Some properties have water valves underneath the driveway. Before you pave or repave your driveway, we will locate your water valves for free. If your valve ever needs to be repaired, this ensures we can do so with minimal damage to your driveway.
As a resident, you are not allowed to alter curbs along with the road allowance and will be charged for doing so. Curb cut fees are as follows:
Curb cuts (basic charge)
Curb cuts (per lineal foot cost)
Follow this process to request a curb cut:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-392-2841 ext. 4912, during business hours, to book an inspection.
- Our inspector will come to your property for review. You do not have to be at home.
- If approved, the inspector will provide a permit and costs to the property owner.
- Payment is accepted at the customer service counter, the second floor at city hall. We accept cash, debit or cheque (made payable to the City of Quinte West).
- The city arranges the curb cut. We work with the contractor to complete the work.
If a brand new access is proposed, please complete an access/entrance permit application. The access/entrance permit fee is as follows: