The meeting will take place virtually at 6:30 p.m. and can be viewed here:
Presentations and Delegations
- A delegation from the Canadian National Railway Company (CN) will discuss rail safety week and describe the whistle cessation process.
- A delegation from Highland Shore’s Children’s Aid will promote Dress Purple Day, formerly known ad Child Abuse Prevention Month.
Committee Reports, Staff Reports and Approval of Accounts
- Council will review a recommendation to apply for a grant through the Community Building Fund.
- Council will review the minutes of the recent Planning Advisory Committee and Corporate and Financial Services meetings.
- Council will review a request to proclaim Sept. 20-26, 2021 as Rail Safety Week in the City of Quinte West
- Council will review a request to proclaim October 2021 as dress purple month and encourage people to wear purple on Oct. 27, 2021.
Council will be asked to receive printed and non-printed correspondence
Public input on agenda items can be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the full agenda here: https://quintewest.site/3C2uxDE