As per the provincial announcement made Jan. 20, the Duncan McDonald Memorial Community Gardens in Trenton and the Dr. McMullen Recreation Centre in Frankford will reopen Monday, Jan. 31 for public skating, bookings and rentals. The following COVID-19 health and safety measures will be in effect at both arenas:
- Capacity is limited to 50%.
- Face masks are required. Masks may be removed while actively skating, or while consuming food and beverages while seated.
- Food and beverage will be permitted, but must be consumed while seated.
- The canteen will remain closed.
- Proof of vaccination, including an enhanced vaccine certificate with a printed or digital QR code, is required as part of Ontario’s Proof of Vaccination Policy. Download your COVID-19 vaccine certificate at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/get-proof/.
Visit quintewest.ca/arenas for more information, including the public skating schedule.