A planned power outage is scheduled for Sunday, June 4, from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. in Frankford and Batawa. The outage will allow Hydro One to complete necessary upgrades in the area.
Power will be out in the following two locations:
- Bernard Long Road/McCauley Road between Stockdale Road and Trenton-Frankford Road
- Deer Run Road southerly to Hannah Lane and Zion Road easterly to Cedar Creek Way
Hydro One encourages customers to turn off all appliances and ensure cell phones are fully charged before the outage. Residents should also keep their refrigerator and freezer doors closed for as long as possible to avoid spoilage.
To allow Hydro One crews to complete these upgrades, the following roads will be closed to through traffic on Sunday, June 4, from 6 a.m. until 2 p.m.:
- Mill Street between Pitchers Road and South Wellington Street
- March Street between Maybee Road and Patrick Drive
- McCauley Road between Stockdale Road and Trenton-Frankford Road
Access will be maintained for local traffic.