Bylaw complaint form

Bylaw complaint form

  • By-Law Enforcement Complaint

  • Fill out the form below to file a complaint with our By-Law Officers.

  • Occurrence Information

  • Notice of Collection

    The personal information you choose to provide on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 (as amended) Section 239. The information you provide will be used to investigate the complaint and may be used for contact purposes. Questions about this collection can be directed to the City Clerk's Office, 7 Creswell Drive, Trenton, ON K8V 5R6. Tel: 613-392-2841

What Are You Looking For?

You can use the smart search field below to find anything on the site from pages, events, documents and more. Simply start typing and the search will suggest possible results for you.