- 2023 Eastern Ontario Waterworks Conference supplier registration
- Bylaws + enforcement
- Waste management
- Roads, sidewalks + construction
- Water + environment
- Building + renovating
- Building permits
- Fence + pool regulations
- Heritage alterations
- Letters of compliance
- Site alteration permits
- Development charges + guidelines
- Community services
- Medical facility and Doctor recruitment
- Warming and cooling centres
- Quinte West Fire and Emergency Services
- Community grants
- Marriages + oaths
- Public transit
- Animals + pets
- Quinte West OPP
- Quinte West Remembers
- Community Safety and Well-being
- In Their Shoes awareness event
- Parks, trails + facilities
- Facility Rentals
- Splash pads, beaches + pools
- Community + rec centres
- Arenas + outdoor rinks
- Sports fields + courts
- Public washrooms
- News + notices
- Tourism + events
- Public Art
- Winter activities in Quinte West
- Community event calendar
- City-run events + activities
- Host an event
- Visit + explore
- Front Street Farmers' Market
- Trent Port Marina
- Add an event to the Bay of Quinte calendar
- Tourism plan + strategies
- FALL in love with Quinte West
- Feedback + engagement
- Employment + volunteering
- Planning + development
- Economic Development
- Property taxes + finance
- Council + city administration
- This event has passed.
Bay of Quinte Relay for Life (Canadian Cancer Society)
June 10 @ 2:00 pm - 11:00 pmFree
Hey there, Belleville, Brighton, Prince Edward County and Quinte West residents!
Get ready to wear your walking shoes and join us for a fun-filled day at this year’s Bay of Quinte Relay for Life! Not only will you get to challenge yourself physically, but you’ll also be supporting a cause that impacts all Canadians and helps raise money for cancer research.
Join us for the Bay of Quinte Relay for Life!
Relay for Life has been uniting Canadians since 1999, and we’re excited to continue the tradition. On Saturday, June 10, we’ll gather at Trenton High School in Trenton at 2 p.m. to kick off the Bay of Quinte Relay for Life. Participants of all ages will come together to take turns walking around a track, symbolizing the perseverance and action needed to change the future of cancer.
Signing up is easy! Create a team and commit to changing the future of cancer by visiting http://relayforlife.ca/BayOfQuinte. To learn more about the event, check out our event website at https://sites.google.com/view/bayofquinterelayforlife.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see you there!
Event Website: https://sites.google.com/view/bayofquinterelayforlife
What Are You Looking For?
You can use the smart search field below to find anything on the site from pages, events, documents and more. Simply start typing and the search will suggest possible results for you.