The full meeting can be viewed here.
Committee reports, staff reports and approval of accounts
22:32 – Council reviewed a staff report on behalf of the Active Transportation & Traffic Safety Advisory Committee with the following decisions:
- Approval of a speed limit review of Telephone Road to remain at 60km/h and to install solar flashing speed signs on Telephone Road.
- Approval of a speed limit review of Frankford-Stirling Road to remain at 80km/h and to install solar flashing speed signs on Frankford-Stirling Road.
- Approval of the revised Speed Limit Review Policy.
- 27:10 – Approval of train whistle cessation at the 2nd Dug Hill Road CN crossing.
- 47:14 – Approval to remove foliage on the south east corner of Plant Street and Fraser Drive with future consideration of a roundabout at the cost of Batawa Development Corporation.
50:41 – Council approved a staff report regarding an encroachment request on Leopold Street.
54:44 – Council approved a staff report regarding the 2024 Council meeting schedule and will receive a future staff report regarding the 2024 Standing Committees.
1:15:53 – Council approved a staff report regarding the 2024 Deputy Mayor schedule.
Find links to future council and committee schedules, agendas and minutes, meeting webcasts, and register to speak at a meeting here.