The meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 20 in person at Quinte West City Hall and virtually at quintewest.site/LiveCouncil.
Presentations and Delegations
- Melanie Cressman, The Children’s Foundation, serving Hastings, Northumberland and Prince Edward Counties, will give a presentation regarding “Dress Purple Day and Impact of The Children’s Foundation in Quinte West”.
- Lisa Kuypers-Schroedter, Executive Director, and Paulette Kinmond, Board Chair, Trenton Downtown Business Improvement Association (DBIA), will present an overview of the Trenton DBIA 2022-2023 Budget.
Committee reports, staff reports and approval of accounts
- Council will review a staff report regarding a surplus land declaration on Montrose Road.
- Council will review a staff report regarding a Q3 technology update.
- Council will review a staff report regarding various road widenings.
- Council will review two staff reports regarding CIP Incentive Program funding for Sutton Consignment and Larocque.
- Council will review a staff report for a second Trash Bash Event.
- Council will review a request from The Children’s Foundation & Highland Shores Children’s Aid to proclaim the month of October 2023 as Dress Purple Month (formerly Child Abuse Prevention Month).
- Council will review a request from the City of Quinte West to proclaim September 30, 2023 as National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
- Council will review a request from CARP Greater Bay of Quinte Area Chapter 39 to proclaim October 1, 2023 as National Seniors Day.
- Council will review a request from the Canadian Premature Babies Foundation, requesting Council proclaim November 17, 2023 as World Prematurity Day.
Public input on agenda items can be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the full agenda here.