The meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 7, 2024 in person at Quinte West City Hall and virtually at quintewest.site/LiveCouncil.
Committee reports, staff reports and approval of accounts
- Council will review a staff report regarding proposed changes to the City of Quinte West Advisory Committees.
- Council will review a staff report regarding the final version of the 2024 Budget Book.
- Council will review a staff report regarding the 2024 tax increased for each ward and class.
- Council will review two staff reports regarding 2023 Q4 updates for insurance and risk, and various purchases and non-standard purchases.
- Council will review a staff report regarding the 2024 Financial Indicator Review.
- Council will review a staff report regarding the 2024 Assessment Change Summary from the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC).
- Council will review a staff report regarding a letter from the Ministry of Finance speaking to 2024 property tax decisions.
- Council will review a request from the Ontario Disability Employment Network to proclaim Thursday, October 17, 2024 as “Light It Up! For NDEAM”
Correspondence for Council Information
- Council will review correspondence from the Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO) Notice of Public Information Centre 1 regarding “Preliminary Design and Class Environmental Assessment Highway 401 Planning Study in Quinte West, GWP 4027-18-00”.
Public input on agenda items can be sent in writing to email@example.com.
Find the full agenda here.