- Bylaws + enforcement
- Waste management
- Roads, sidewalks + construction
- Water + environment
- Building + renovating
- Building permits
- Fence + pool regulations
- Heritage alterations
- Letters of compliance
- Site alteration permits
- Development charges + guidelines
- Community services
- Parks, trails + facilities
- Splash pads, beaches + pools
- Community + rec centres
- Arenas + outdoor rinks
- Sports fields + courts
- News + notices
- Tourism + events
- Feedback + engagement
- Employment + volunteering
- Planning + development
- Economic Development
- Property taxes + finance
- Council + city administration
- This event has passed.
Ontario Cycling Women’s Week Townie Ride
June 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
If you’ve ever wanted to do more by bike, this is the ride for you.
We created this route to explore the City of Belleville on two wheels, and off major roads. It’s comprised of 14km of in-town riding, making use of a large portion of the City’s up-and-coming cycling infrastructure, like multi-use paths and signed bicycle routes. We’ll cross through a variety of different neighbourhoods, laying the foundation for those looking to do more by bike and leave the car at home this season. This is a no-drop ride and will be undertaken at a relaxed pace.
RSVP is required.
We use RWGPS to share routes and plans with those interested in group riding, and to collect RSVP information.
If you join a group ride, you are responsible for your own navigation of the route and for riding safely. This means:
1. Using the RWGPS app on your phone to RSVP ahead of time to the rides you plan to attend.
2. Tapping “Navigate” for the selected route when you start riding with a group.
3. Taking the time to review the RWGPS route ahead of the ride to ensure you are prepared for the distance, terrain, pace and expectations of the planned ride.
4. Being prepared with a functioning bike, your helmet and hydration, appropriate apparel, lights and bell. We also suggest bringing UV protection, a quick snack, and a spare tube, pump, and tire levers. If you don’t have some of these items, just ask and we’ll be happy to help!
What Are You Looking For?
You can use the smart search field below to find anything on the site from pages, events, documents and more. Simply start typing and the search will suggest possible results for you.