- Bylaws + enforcement
- Waste management
- Roads, sidewalks + construction
- Water + environment
- Building + renovating
- Building permits
- Fence + pool regulations
- Heritage alterations
- Letters of compliance
- Site alteration permits
- Development charges + guidelines
- Community services
- Parks, trails + facilities
- Splash pads, beaches + pools
- Community + rec centres
- Arenas + outdoor rinks
- Sports fields + courts
- News + notices
- Tourism + events
- Community events + festivals
- Submit your not-for-profit event
- City-run events + activities
- Visit + explore
- Front Street Farmers' Market
- Trent Port Marina
- Host an event
- Feedback + engagement
- Employment + volunteering
- Planning + development
- Economic Development
- Property taxes + finance
- Council + city administration
- This event has passed.
Funding and Financing Opportunities
March 17 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Here to help with your search for funding and financing in the Bay of Quinte Region.
Topics that are included are:
• What is available for your business?
• How do you find available grants?
• What financing stream fits your business cash-flow needs?
• Where can I seek advice?
• How can I prepare for a loan?
• What is BDC & Trenval? And what is the difference from them and a bank?
Youth – Under the age of 39?
There are specific programs for you too!
Open to all businesses
• Opportunity to discuss growth plans
• Different resources that are available to you
• Please bring your questions and we are happy to help answer all questions!!
• Small Business Centre – Brianna Rossit & Luc Fournier
• FedDev – Jane Wang
• Futurpreneur – Samuel Fortier
• Trenval Business Development Corporation – Eileen Brown
• BDC – Kelly Gardiner
• RBC – Cynthia Surette
What Are You Looking For?
You can use the smart search field below to find anything on the site from pages, events, documents and more. Simply start typing and the search will suggest possible results for you.