We collaborate with our neighbouring municipality, the City of Belleville, to link local employers with willing and able employees by collecting and categorizing resumes according to skill sets and place them in the resume database. A growing number of local employers use this database to find the skilled employees they need. Submitting a resume is easy and is a perfect first stop on the path to finding your ideal job. Employers are encouraged to contact us at email@example.com to access our resumes.
The Quinte Career Fair, held every spring and fall, brings job seekers together with local employers and training providers, offering job search, resume writing and skills upgrading.
The City of Quinte West economic development and tourism services division is here to help you with all your business, investment and employment needs. Please contact us today.
It doesn’t matter if you’re visiting from another country or another province; you will find the city of Quinte West to be a welcoming place for all people, families, cultures and languages.
With inclusion and diversity as part of our strategic plan for the community, Quinte West is committed to the successful settlement and inclusion of all. The region boasts a whole host of support for the newcomer, including ESL classes, settlement services, employment support services, volunteer opportunities, networking events, worship options, recreational amenities, group activities and placement support. With various skilled and unskilled jobs available, starting a career and getting settled in this community is easy. Our affordability will allow you to build a life that provides the healthy balance you want for yourself and your family.
The City of Quinte West is excited to be participating in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Pilot Project.
Quinte West represents the best that Canada has to offer – from rural landscapes to pristine waterfront properties and abundant parks and trail systems, Quinte West is beautiful – it’s not just our name, it’s who we are.
Learn more about getting settled in Quinte West and the Bay of Quinte region and Quinte Immigration Services.
The Docs by the Bay Physician Recruitment and Retention Program was established as a joint partnership between the City of Quinte West, Trenton Memorial Hospital Foundation and Municipality of Brighton. Its mandate is to identify, recruit and retain family physicians in Quinte West and Brighton.
If you are a medical student or resident looking for an opportunity after you finish school or are an established family physician looking for a new place to call home, Quinte West may be just the right place for you to put down roots.
- Quinte West is a vibrant, growing community located on the shores of the beautiful Bay of Quinte at the mouth of the Trent-Severn Waterway. It provides a unique mix of urban and rural living, conveniently situated along the highway 401 corridors between Toronto and Ottawa.
- Ideal for outdoor lovers with boating, swimming, fishing, hiking, golf, biking, camping, skiing, snowmobiling and more, all in spectacular natural surroundings and all at your doorstep.
- Art, cultural and culinary experiences abound, including wineries, craft breweries, farmer’s markets, gourmet restaurants, museums and seasonal music, food and pet festivals.
- Various professional opportunities are available, including FHO positions, solo or group practices and salaried models. Practices can be combined with ER, Anesthesia, Surgical assisting, or Hospitalist work.
- Professional office space currently available in several locations, including a newly renovated “Camomile Health Centre,” and plans are underway to build a new state-of-the-art medical office building.
- Medical students/residents of a Canadian Medical School or qualified medical graduates are eligible for a financial support package of $100,000 in return for a five-year commitment. Under the program’s terms, new family doctors will receive $20,000/year for five years upon signing an agreement to establish a full-time family practice in Quinte West.
- Spousal employment support, housing, and financial planning are just a few of the other ways to support new or relocating physicians. Our commitment to personal attention will make you feel truly welcome in Quinte West.