The City of Quinte West has identified affordable and appropriate housing as a priority issue under the new Community Safety & Well-Being Plan.
Whether you own a basement apartment or multi-unit building, landlords play an important role in contributing to a healthy community by providing a safe and stable housing supply. We want to ensure both you and your tenants have the best possible experience so that we
can continue to grow our rental market and ensure all residents have a place to call home.
Landlord information session
Click on the following links to see the slides from the Jan. 12, 2023 session:
- City of Quinte West Planning & Building Department – Considerations for building a rental unit in
- Community Advocacy & Legal Centre – Tenant Rights, Responsibilities & Tenancy Act
- All Together Housing/Springdale Development – Partnering with non-Profits to build supportive
- Hastings Prince Edward Public Health – Housing as a social determinant of health
- Quinte Region Landlord Association – Is the rental market right for you?