The meeting will take place virtually at 6:30 p.m. and can be viewed here: quintewest.site/LiveCouncil
Presentations and delegations
- Council will hear a presentation from Dug Stevenson, Executive Director of the Bay of Quinte Regional Marketing Board
Committee reports, staff reports and approval of accounts
- Council will review reports on the 2022 operating budget
- Council will review the minutes of the Planning Advisory Committee meeting held on February 17, 2022
- Council will review the minutes of the Economic Development and Tourism Advisory Committee meeting held on February 23, 2022
- Council will review the minutes of the Fire and Emergency Services Committee meeting held on February 15, 2022
- Council will review the minutes of the Corporate and Financial Servies Committee meeting held March 2, 2022
- Council will review a request from the Transplant Advocate Association to proclaim April 2022 as Be a Donor Month and April 7, 2022 as Green Shirt Day
- Council will review a request from Gift from the Heart to proclaim April 4-10, 2022 as National Dental Hygienists Week
Council will be asked to receive printed and non-printed correspondence.
Public input on agenda items can be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the full agenda here.