The meeting will take place virtually at 6:30 p.m. and can be viewed here:
Presentations and Delegations
- A presentation from the Quinte West Public Library will promote the collections, resources and services that the Library offers the community.
- A delegation from Trenton United Church will propose the opening of a Warming Centre during the winter months of 2021-2022.
- A delegation from a Quinte West resident will discuss the vaccination of Quinte West staff.
Committee Reports, Staff Reports and Approval of Accounts
- Council will review the Enbridge Gas Inc. Franchise Agreement.
- Council will review the following Committee Meeting minutes:
- Planning Advisory Committee Meeting held Sept. 16, 2021
- Accessibility Advisory Committee Meeting held Sept. 8, 2021
- Economic Development and Tourism Advisory Committee Meeting held Sept. 22, 2021
- Public Works and Environmental Services Committee Meeting held Sept. 14, 2021
- Fire and Emergency Services Committee Meeting held Sept. 21, 2021
- Council will review a request to proclaim the month of Oct. 2021 Library Month in the City of Quinte West.
- Council will review a request to proclaim Oct. 24, 2021 World Polio Eradication Day in the City of Quinte West.
- Council will review a request to proclaim Oct. 2021 as It Takes Heart, Humane Society Hastings Prince Edward Month in the City of Quinte West.
Council will be asked to receive printed and non-printed correspondence
Public input on agenda items can be sent in writing to email@example.com
Find the full agenda here: https://quintewest.civicweb.net/Portal/MeetingInformation.aspx?Org=Cal&Id=664