The meeting will take place virtually at 6:30 p.m. and can be viewed here:
Presentations and Delegations
- A presentation from Gift from the Heart will provide an update on the initiative.
- A presentation from Grandmothers Advocacy Network (GRAN) will address the GRAN Orange Campaign.
- A presentation from Enbridge Gas Inc. will provide an overview of the Model Franchise Agreement.
Committee Reports, Staff Reports and Approval of Accounts
- Council will review the Enbridge Gas Inc. Franchise Agreement.
- Council will review the minutes of the Corporate and Financial Services Committee Meeting held on Oct. 6, 2021.
- Council will review the minutes of the Public Works and Environmental Services Committee Meeting held on Oct. 12, 2021.
Correspondence for Council Decision and Proclamations
- Council will review the proposed Royal Canadian Legion Remembrance Week activities.
- Council will review a request that Nov. 25 to Dec. 10, 2021 be proclaimed as Orange Days: Unite to End Violence Against Women and Girls.
Council will be asked to receive printed and non-printed correspondence
Public input on agenda items can be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the full agenda here.