The meeting will take place virtually at 6:30 p.m. and can be viewed here: quintewest.site/LiveCouncil
Presentations and Delegations
- Trenton Memorial Hospital Foundation will provide an update on their upcoming fundraising campaign to purchase a new mammography unit.
Committee Reports, Staff Reports and Approval of Accounts
- Council will review a report on a disconnect from work policy
- Council will review a report on the sale of vacant land
- Council will review the minutes of the Special Public Works and Environmental Services Committee Meeting held on April 25, 2022
- Council will review a request to proclaim May 13, 2022, as “Falun Dafa Day” in the City of Quinte West
- Council will review a request to proclaim June 8, 2022, as the 30th Anniversary of “World Oceans Day” in the City of Quinte West
Council will be asked to receive printed and non-printed correspondence
There will be an opportunity for public input on agenda items in person at the meeting or it can be sent in writing to email@example.com.
Find the full agenda here.