The meeting will be held at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8 in person at Quinte West City Hall and virtually at quintewest.site/LiveCouncil.
Committee reports, staff reports and approval of accounts
- Council will review a staff report regarding the 2022-26 Personnel Committee terms of reference.
- Council will review a staff report regarding the 2022 disclosure of public sector employee salaries and benefits.
- Council will review a staff report regarding 2022 payments to municipal elected officials and appointed members.
- Council will review a staff report regarding a land sale in the North Murray Industrial Park.
- Council will review correspondence from Rhonda Batemen, Chief Administrative Officer for Lower Trent Conservation, requesting a motion of support regarding the appointment of Anne Butwell as municipal representative for the Trent Conservation Coalition Source Protection Committee.
- Council will review a memorandum from Phil Murphy-Rhéaume, Canada Policy Director for Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative, supporting “Canada’s $1 Billion Investment for a Strengthened Freshwater Action Plan”.
- Council will review a request from Lesley Kimble, Board Member, Transplant Advocate Association, requesting Council proclaim April 7, 2023 as “Green Shirt Day” and April 2023 as “Be A Donor Month” in the City of Quinte West.
Notices of motion
- Council will review a notice of motion regarding the 2023 operating and capital budgets.
Public input on agenda items can be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the full agenda here.