The meeting will take place at 6:30 p.m. at city hall. You can also watch the meeting virtually here.
Presentations and delegations
- Mayor Harrison, Councillor Sally Freeman, Fire Chief John Whelan, and Deputy Fire Chief Rick Caddick will present the Quinte West Fire and Emergency Services long service awards
Committee reports, staff reports and approval of accounts
- Council will review a staff report on proposed changes to the committee structure for the 2022-2026 term of council
- Council will review a staff report regarding the asset management plan
- Council will review a staff report regarding the Quinte West Pop-ups
- Council will review a staff report regarding the Mobile Community Resource Unit
- Council will review the minutes of the Planning Advisory Committee meeting held on May 19, 2022
Council will be asked to receive printed and non-printed correspondence.
There will be an opportunity for public input on agenda items at the meeting or can be sent in writing to email@example.com.
Find the full agenda here.