The meeting will take place virtually at 6:30 p.m. and can be viewed here: quintewest.site/LiveCouncil
Presentations and delegations
- Ryan Laliberte, President of Trident Group, and John and Angela Smylie of Smylie’s Your Independent Grocer will be recognized for their outstanding generosity in support of the Doug Whitney Fantasy of Lights display
- Council will hear a presentation on mental health and addictions and affordable and appropriate housing strategies as part of the Community Safety and Well-Being Plan
Committee reports, staff reports and approval of accounts
- Council will review a report with information on the 2022 municipal election
- Council will review a report on the My Main Street Community Activator program
- Council will review a report on the Quinte Conservation and Lower Trent Conservation Authority Transition Plans
- Council will review a report on revitalizing the southern section of the Trenton Greenbelt Conservation Area
- Council will review the minutes of the planning advisory committee meeting held on Dec. 16, 2021 and the public works and environmental services committee meeting held on Dec. 14, 2021
- Council will review a request to proclaim January 2022 as National Alzheimer Awareness Month in the City of Quinte West
- Council will review a request to proclaim March 7-13, 2022 as the 26th annual Violence Awareness and Random Acts of Kindness Week
Council will be asked to receive printed and non-printed correspondence.
Public input on agenda items can be sent in writing to email@example.com.
Find the full agenda here.