The meeting will take place virtually at 6:30 p.m. and can be viewed here: quintewest.site/LiveCouncil
Presentations and Delegations
- Mayor Harrison will present the 2021 Long Service Awards to City of Quinte West staff.
- Representatives from the Trenton Memorial Hospital Foundation and Quinte Health Care will provide an update on the Trenton Memorial Hospital Foundation.
- The Humane Society Hastings Prince Edward will provide updates on the new build and the capital campaign.
Committee Reports, Staff Reports and Approval of Accounts
- Council will review a report on the City of Quinte West’s state of emergency.
- Council will review a report on the reopening of the canteen at the Duncan McDonald Memorial Community Gardens.
- Council will review a report on hybrid council and committee meetings.
- Council will review a report on the Highway of Heroes Signage and License Agreement.
- Council will review a report on the LDD (“gypsy”) moth monitoring program.
- Council will review the meeting minutes of:
- The accessibility advisory committee meeting held Nov. 10, 2021
- The planning advisory committee meeting held Nov. 18, 2021
- The economic development and tourism advisory committee meeting held Nov. 24, 2021
Council will be asked to receive printed and non-printed correspondence.
Public input on agenda items can be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the full agenda here.